Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame...

Since my last post, I have again increased the Risperdal I am taking. I used to be at 2mg, then stepped up to 3mg, and now up to 4mg. I made the last change on Friday. My days have been good ones since the last increase. Even on those days when I can feel depression coming on, I've been able (for the most part) to catch myself, get control of how I wanted my day to go, and have a good day. It takes constant diligence and monitoring, but I can see that, on most days, I can control my mood and at least get through the day.

Sunday, Melissa, Maggie and I went to an Arkansas Razorback college baseball game (we beat the hell out of Vanderbilt, the number 1 team in the country...go Hogs!) That evening, we had my mother-in-law over for dinner (burgers on the grill.) It was a great day all around. Staying busy is one of the best avenues to wellness for me. Getting busy and staying that way is one of the hardest things to do when my mood is low.

That's all for now.

No comments: